Saturday, March 8, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.83

Hello everybody!
Another Saturday morning came, therefore it's time to post here my Top-5 songs for this week.
During the week I've listened to many different different styles of music, as you can guess by looking
at my top-5 list.
So, without further ado here are my best 5 songs for the week:

Ted Nugent: Stranglehold (Ted Nugent - 1976)
Radiohead: Street Spirit (The Bends - 1995)
Electric Litany: Tear (How to be a Child & Win the War - 2010)
Jefferson Airplane: Rejoyce (After Bathing at Baxter's - 1967)
Trans-Siberian Orchestra: What is Eternal (Beethoven's Last Night - 2000)

And as usual, I'll conclude this post by adding 2 videos with songs from my Top-5 list.
First comes the beautiful and melancholic 'Street Spirit' by Radiohead, and then something totally different: 'Rejoyce' by Jefferson Airplane, which is one of my most favorite songs in general.
Enjoy the music folks, and have a great weekend! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment