Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

                                MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS!

I Wish to all of you a very nice Christmas with your families and your beloved ones!
Have a great seasons holidays full of love happiness and health!
As for me, I have some guests from Greece, and we are spending these very nice days together. 
For your enjoyment here is a video from the famous cartoon series Southpark.
In this video the School teacher Mr.Garrison sings about all these other religions that  don't celebrate Christmas. (And he's obviously having a big problem with that!) :P
It's a funny song, and I hope you'll like it.
Merry Christmas!
    

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to all from me too , unfortunately I dont have internet access where I am atm (just for today i found net access for 2 hours so i got advantage of it to send some mails)n for the next 2 weeks so i wont be able to listen to the radio shows.
    Have fun n enjoy these days to the max n see you all in 2 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seasons Greetings George :D wishing you a very merry christmas and happy new year.

    Here's to 2013 and all that lies in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much both!
    Many greetings and have some happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eat some beef and drink eggnog and pass it to the masses! rofl that redneck teacher cracks me up! So very very offensive and yet so funny!

    Merry Christmas everyone :)

    ReplyDelete