Saturday, July 16, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.169

Hello everybody! :-)
Another Saturday morning is here, therefore it is time to write down my weekly Top-5 songlsit for you. I listened to lots of music during the week, mostly because I was struggling to prepare a superb playlist for tomorrow's Prog & Roll radio show. That's why I was focused on music similar to the show's style, so some of the songs here will be included in tomorrow's playlist, and a couple of them were left out in the last minute.
So, for this week, these are my best 5 songs:
RAINBOW: Stargazer (Rising - 1976)
MERCURY REV: Holes (Deserter's Song - 1998)
STRAWBS: Autumn (Hero & Heroine - 1974)
RUSH: 2212 - Overture/The Temples of Syrinx (2112 - 1976)
BIG BIG TRAIN: Judas Unrepentant (English Electric Part 2  - 2012)
By clicking on the following YT links you will be able to listen to the songs in my list right away. Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend! :-)
RAINBOW: Stargazer
MERCURY REV: Holes
STRAWBS: Autumn
RUSH: 2212 - Overture/The Temples of Syrinx
BIG BIG TRAIN: Judas Unrepentant 

No comments:

Post a Comment