Saturday, August 3, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.54

Hello!
Since it's Saturday once more, it's time to post here my top-5 songs for this week.
And as I'm doing lately I'll post a couple of videos as well, so you will be able to check some of the songs
from my top-5 instantly.
Without further delay, here is my top-5 list for this week:

 Clepsydra: God or Beggar (Alone) - 2002
 Amarok: Fieldmour I (Amarok) - 2002
 Pink Floyd: Vera/Bring the boys back home (The Wall) - 1979
 The Incredible String Band: Maya (The Big Huge) - 1968
 Country Joe & the Fish:  Love (Electric Music for the Mind & Body) - 1967

 I wanted to post different songs for you to listen, but I couldn't upload them from YT. You can make a research by yourselves though. The 2 songs I uploaded for this week are "Love" by Country Joe & the Fish, and "Maya" by the Incredible String Band.
Enjoy, and have a great weekend all! :)
 

            
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment