Saturday, October 26, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.64

Good morning all!
Today it's Saturday once more, and so it's time to write my usual Juke Box post which I'm posting here on every Saturday and it's my weekly Top-5 songlist.
So without further delay, those are my 5 best songs for this week:

Rainbow: Gates of Babylon (Long Live R n' R) - 1978
Peter Gabriel: Here Comes the Flood (Cars) - 1977
Van Der Graaf Generator: The Undercover Man (Godbluff) - 1975
Black Sabbath: I (Dehumanizer) - 1992
Barclay James Harvest: The Poet/After the Day (BJH and Other Short Stories) - 1971 

And as usual, I'm concluding this post with a couple of videos from my Top-5 list.
On the first video you can listen to the song 'I' by Black Sabbath (feat. R J Dio), and on the second one the song 'Gates of Babylon' by Rainbow, (featuring again R J Dio!)  :)
I hope you will like them...
Have a nice weekend folks! :)

                                     
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment