Saturday, December 19, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.148

Hello everybody! :-)
As many of you know already, on every Saturday morning I'm posting here this 'Juke Box' post, which is my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
During this week I listened to lots of music once more, and I picked the following songs as the best ones:
SYSTEM OF A DOWN: Lonely Day (Mezmerize - 2005)
CAMEL: Rajaz (Rajaz - 1999)
BIG BIG TRAIN: Hedgerow (English Electric Part.1 - 2012)
QUEENSRYCHE: Eyes of a Stranger (Operation: Mindcrime - 1988)
MANFRED MANN'S EARTH BAND: The Road to Babylon (The Roaring Silence - 1976)
By clicking on the following links you can listen to the songs in my list.
Enjoy the music, and have a wonderful weekend! :-)
SYSTEM OF A DOWN: Lonely Day
CAMEL: Rajaz
BIG BIG TRAIN: Hedgerow
QUEENSRYCHE: Eyes of a Stranger
MANFRED MANN'S EARTH BAND: The Road to Babylon 

No comments:

Post a Comment