Tuesday, March 13, 2018

THERION / IMPERIAL AGE Live in Athens. (9/3/2018). The setlists and more...

  A few days ago, Therion gave a live gig in Athens, together with Imperial Age, Null Positiv and The Devil. 
  The concert began rather early, but I couldn't go from the start, so I reached at the venue just in time for the gig of the Imperial Age. The band performed really nice, but the sound wasn't that good. It was the first time I saw them on stage and I was very pleased with their show. They played for almost an hour, and I'm sure that they gained some more fans with their overall performance. 
  Right after Imperial Age, it was Therion's turn to come to the stage. This time the sound was better by far, and their overall performance was very good and very professional. The setlist included songs from many of their albums, which is a good thing in my opinion. They also played a few songs from their brand new opera Beloved Antichrist, as it was expected. 
  Personally speaking, I really enjoyed both bands, but if I had to choose to see only one of them the next day, I would go for Imperial Age. They were more fun and uplifting than Therion.
Here you can check the setlists:  
IMPERIAL AGE:
The Awakening
The Legacy of Atlantis
The Escape
Domini Canes                                                                                        
The Monastery
Death Guard
Anthem of Valour
Aryavarta
And I Shall Find My Home

THERION:
Theme Of Antichrist
The Blood Of Kingu
Din
Bring Her Home
Night Reborn
Nifelheim
Ginnungagap
Typhon
Temple Of New Jerusalem
An Arrow From The Sun
Wine Of Aluqah
Lemuria
Cults Of The Shadow
The Khlysti Evangelist
My Voyage Carries On
The Invincible
Der Mitternachtslöwe
Son Of The Staves Of Time
Encore:
The Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah
To Mega Therion

I also found a few videos from that night, and I am adding the links here to take a look if you are interested.
Enjoy!
IMPERIAL AGE: Aryavarta
IMPERIAL AGE: Anthem of Valour
THERION: Temple of New Jerusalem
THERION: The Rise of Sodom and Gommorah

No comments:

Post a Comment