Saturday, March 24, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.220

Hello all!
  This week was a very busy one, so I didn't have the time to deal with my blog at all, or listen to the amount of music that I wanted.
  I listened to many songs of course, but I couldn't pay too much attention.
But despite all the difficulties, I prepared my usual weekly Top-5 song list for you, which is including some fine songs.
I hope you will like them:
ALICE COOPER: Killer (Killer - 1972)
CHRIS DE BURGH: Crusader (Crusader - 1979)
WITHIN TEMPTATION: Our Solemn Hour (The Heart of Everything - 2007)
GENESIS: Firth of Fifth (Selling England by the Pound - 1973)
THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND: Whipping Post (The Allman Brothers Band - 1969)
If you want to listen to the songs in my list, just click on the following YT links. I was very surprised when I realized that I couldn't find the song Killer by Alice Cooper on YT. Weird...
Have a nice weekend!
Thank you!
CHRIS DE BURGH: Crusader
WITHIN TEMPTATION: Our Solemn Hour
GENESIS: Firth of Fifth
THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND: Whipping Post

No comments:

Post a Comment