Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August, the holiday month...


Hello everybody!
   We are in the first days of August, and propably most of you are enjoying their holidays.
As for me, I don't think I'll go anywhere this year. I'm lucky though cause the place that I live is a holiday town, with many nice beaches very close. So I can't complain I guess...
   I have noticed a huge decrease in the blog's pageviews these last days which means that most of the people that are reading my blog are enjoying the sea and the sun somewhere... :)

   So I decided to cool down a bit as well. That doesn't mean that I will not write here. But I will slow down the rhythm a bit for a couple of weeks. As for the 'Juke Box' posts, they will go on holidays (:P), and will return again on Saturday 1st of September...
I'm wishing a great holiday period to all of you, and I'm waiting for your return in order to continue and maybe expand our little company here...
            Have some great Holidays folks! :)

3 comments:

  1. Well G-man, even though you will stay in TR, I hope you enjoy some nice vacation. I will be back home tomorrow, so should be back blogging and gaming very soon :)). Hope you are well :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, as I wrote in the post there is no holiday planned for this year I'm affraid... So we will just stay here and try to make the best of it... :(

      Delete
  2. Hihihihi, Yes, as I wrote in my post, even though you will stay there, I hope you enjoy some nice vacation. In other words, make the best of it :))

    ReplyDelete