Saturday, December 22, 2012

GFreedom's Juke Box No. 25

Hello everybody, and have a nice weekend!
It's been sometime that I haven't post anything on the Juke Box series.
That happened due to my absence, but now I'm back for good! :)
This last week I've listened to lots of music, many different things and styles, so my Top-5 will be a bit mixed up.
Without further delay I give you my best 5 songs for this last week:

Jefferson Airplane: Rejoice (After Bathing at Baxter's) - 1967
Chris De Burgh: Crusader (Crusader) - 1979
O.S.T Southpark: Merry F... Christmas (Southpark Bigger, Longer and Uncut) - 1999
Madrugada: Higher (Industrial Silence) - 1999
Neil Young: Down by the River (Everybody knows this is Nowhere) - 1969

3 comments:

  1. I havent done much of music listening this week I am afraid (as you well know since you were there :P) so if I posted a list it would be no different than our radio show's playlist :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you can see in my Top-5, 3 out of 5 songs are from our shows playlist! hehehehe

      Delete
    2. Hehehe lemme add Nektar's King of Twilight to that list then :)))

      Delete