Saturday, September 7, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.57

Hello all!
This is the usual post I'm writing on every Saturday, and it is my weekly Top-5.
This week I dealt with music a lot, because of the preparations for the radio show, and for pleasure as well.
From all the songs I've listened, I managed to figure out which ones would go in my top-5.
So without further ado, here is my weekly Top-5:

Transatlantic: We all Need Some Light (S M P T) - 2000
Adventure: The Swan (Beacon of Light) - 2009
Pavlov's Dog: Of Once & Future Kings (Pampered Menial) - 1976
Trees: Murdoch (On the Shore) - 1970
Judas Priest: Dreamer Deceiver (Sad Wings of Destiny) - 1976

Have a great weekend everybody, and thanks for reading! :)

P.S: I chose two beautiful songs from my Top-5 to post here for you to listen.
On the first video is the song "We all need some light" from the Prog super group "Transatlantic".
On the second video is the song Dreamer Deceiver from Judas Priest's legendary album "Sad Wings of Destiny".
Enjoy! :) 
                          
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment