Friday, September 20, 2013

GFreedom's Spot has a new look...

Hello all!
I don't know why, but every now and then I feel the urge to change the look of my blog.
I guess I'm a person that gets bored easily. This is the 4rth or 5th time I'm changing it, and this last template I chose looks very nice I think. The problem is that 'Blogger' has really small collection of themes or templates to choose from, and very soon I will have no other options.
 The people that are reading and following my blog for sometime now they probably have realised that I'm changing the look according to the seasons usually. When Spring and Summer comes, I pick brighter and happier templates, and when Autumn and Winter comes I choose darker and more gloomy ones.
Anyway, I hope you will like this new look, and find it easy to read. If any of you has any problems reading the posts or any problems with the colors or anything else, please let me know.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment