Saturday, September 21, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.59

Hello all!
Since today is Saturday, it's time for me to write down my Top-5 songs of the week.
This week I listened to lots of different styles of music, and that is something you will probably understand
from the songs in the list.
I dealt a lot with the preparations of tomorrow's radio show, but further than that I had some time to listen to many other stuff as well.
Anyway, without more delay these are my best 5 songs for the week:

H.P Lovecraft: Blue Jack of Diamonds (HP Lovecraft II) - 1968
Dodson & Fogg: Nothing at All (Dodson & Fogg) - 2012
Lazuli: Je te Laissence ce Monde (4603 Battements) - 2011
Jethro Tull: Heavy Horses (Heavy Horses) - 1978
Rhapsody (of Fire): The March of the Swordmaster (Power of the Dragonflame) - 2002

And as usual I strongly encourage all of those who might be in the mood to write a comment to do so. And if you want to, include your Top-5 of the week, don't hesitate.
I will conclude this post with 2 videos: In the first one you can watch the official video of Jethro Tull's Heavy Horses,  and on the second one you can listen to the song Blue Jack of Diamonds by HP Lovecraft.
Have a great weekend everybody, and thanks for reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment