Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Bob Dylan Live in Athens on 23/6/2014. The Playlist...

Two days ago Bob Dylan performed live once more in Athens. (It must have been the 5th time).
  As I mentioned in a post here sometime ago, although I respect his work and music, I couldn't find any
reason to go and see his concert. As it seems I was right, because I read many reviews about that concert and almost none of them was good.
  I read many complains about the playlist, his performance, about how distant he was on stage etc...
Sorry, but we know all those things. All the times Bob Dylan visited Greece he was like that. Cold and distant. As for his performance... Again sorry, but he is almost 80 years old. What did you expect?
As for the playlist, I can't say anything. Bob Dylan has a huge career and an amazing amount of album releases. So how can it be possible to 'fit' them in an almost 2 hours show?
  Anyway, I hope at least all those people who went to see him live, didn't regret it.
As for the concert's playlist, you can see it here:


Things Have Changed
She Belongs To Me
Beyond Here Lies Nothin'
Huck's Tune
The Levee's Gonna Break
Shelter From The Storm
Million Miles
Girl From The North Country
Summer Days
Desolation Row
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
Duquesne Whistle
Visions Of Johanna
Thunder On The Mountain
Ballad Of A Thin Man
Encore:
All Along The Watchtower

 

No comments:

Post a Comment