Saturday, September 1, 2012

GFreedom's Juke Box No.12

Hello everybody, and have a nice month!
Today is Saturday 1st of September, and as I promised the 'Juke Box' series of posts are back!
In these almost 3 weeks I listened to lots of music, and many different kinds, so I guess this week's Juke Box will be a bit mixed. Again! :)
So without further delay, I'm posting my most favorite songs for this last week...

David Bowie: Port of Amsterdam (Single B-side) (1973)
Roy Buchanan: Down by the River
 (Buch & the Snake Stretchers) (1971)
Moby: New Dawn Fades (O.S.T: Heat) (1995)
Rush: La Villa Strangiato (Hemispheres) (1978)
Mercury Rev: Secret for a Song (The Secret Migration) (2004)

Let's see if anyone is in the mood to post his/her best songs for the last week...

4 comments:

  1. ok lets see...:)
    1- Iron Maiden: Number of the Beast
    2- Black Sabbath: Paranoid
    3- The Who: The Seeker
    4- Lynyrd Skynyrd: Free Bird
    5- The Killers: Can You Read My Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello

    1) The Outlaws - ghostriders in the sky
    2) Black Oak Arkansas - to make us what we are
    3) The Sensational Alex Harvey Band - anthem
    4) Frank Marino n Mahogany Rush - in my ways
    5) Magnum - all of my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Nighteyes!
    I hope you had some nice time in your holidays... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My turn now :)

    1) Skull Fist - Heavier than Metal
    2) Powervice - The End is Coming
    3) Enforcer - Katana
    4) Crystal Viper - Shadows on the Horizon
    5) Dawnbringer - Swing Hard

    ReplyDelete