Wednesday, April 22, 2015

GFreedom's channel in youTube: the 1st birthday.

Hello all!
  I'm writing this post in order to inform you that today my channel on YouTube has its 1st birthday.
Exactly one year before, on the 22nd of April 2014 I uploaded the first video.
Today, after one year, here I am again writing down a few things about it.
  So, during this year I uploaded 297 songs in total from many different musical genres. Lately I don't upload so many videos like before, because I received 2 warnings. Which means that if I will receive 1 more, they will shut it down. So, I'm waiting for the penalty period to end, and I will start again. :-)
Let's take a look at some stats now:
 During this 12 months my channel had 186 subscribers in total, and the number of total views is almost 200.000. The total number of 'likes' is 1216, and of 'dislikes' is 11. That means most of the people are really enjoying the songs they find in there. Also, the number of 'shares' is 2120 in total.
  I have to say that I'm very pleased with these numbers, and also with the increase in the number of visits.
 You should know that in order to make it easier for you, I have created 5 playlists which are actually musical categories. 
 The playlists are:
Rock in General: Including 94 videos
Progressive: Including 170 videos
Hard & Heavy: Including 33 videos
Folk Rock: Including 25 videos
Other: Including 12 videos
In order to be able to locate my channel on YouTube, go to "channels search", and write George Eleftheriou. Mine is the one with the 'Jester' as an avatar.
Concluding this post, I would like to say a very big thanks to all those who subscribed, commented, shared and visited my channel. I hope you are enjoying the music I'm uploading.
Be sure I will continue doing so, and I will always try to improve it.
Thank you all very much! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment