Saturday, April 4, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.122

Hello all!
  During this week I listened to a really huge amount of music, because I was trying to prepare the
playlist for tomorrow's 100th Prog & Roll radio show. During these last 2-3 weeks we are playing a "game" with our listeners, on which I asked them to send me a 10-album list that they would take with them on a deserted island. The main idea was to make a playlist based on their preferences. Because I received really many lists, I spend this week listening to songs & albums from those lists, trying to figure out which songs I will include in tomorrow's playlist.
 As you can understand, it is really impossible to pick only 5 songs to put in my list, so I just chose 5 of the best and I'm adding them here.
RAINBOW: Stargazer (Rising - 1976)
CAMEL: Nimrodel (Mirage - 1974)
MADRUGADA: Higher (Industrial Silence - 1999)
GENESIS: Firth of Fifth (Selling England by the Pound - 1973)
IRON MAIDEN: Rime of the Ancient Mariner (Powerslave - 1984)
I'll conclude this post as usual, by adding 2 videos with songs from my list for you to listen to if you want.
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment