Saturday, June 11, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.166

Hello All! :-)
After a small break, my usual weekly 'Juke Box' post is back again. 
Those who are following or checking my blog from time ot time know that this 'Juke Box' post is nothing more than my weekly Top-5 songlist.
So, from all the songs I've listened to during this week, I picked the following as my best ones:
GAZPACHO: The Cage (Demon - 2014)
CURVED AIR: Lovechild (Lovechild - 1973)
JOURNEY: Of a Lifetime (Journey - 1975)
GANDALF'S FIST: The Lamplighter (Parts IX - XIII) (The Clockwork Fable - 2016)
BIG BIG TRAIN: The Transit of Venus Across the Sun (Folklore - 2016)
By clicking on the following links you will be able to listen to the songs in my list right away. Well, the ones I could find in YT at least.
Enjoy the songs, and have a nice weekend. :-)
GAZPACHO: The Cage
CURVED AIR: Lovechild
JOURNEY: Of a Lifetime



No comments:

Post a Comment