Monday, June 27, 2016

PROG & ROLL Radio show (26/6/16). The complete playlist and more...

Hello all!
  After a week's break, Prog & Roll was back on air last night, for the last show of this month, which means that it was including the 'Listener's Happy Hour' once more. As some of you know already, during the 'Listener's Happy Hour' we are playing the songs that our listener's are requesting with their e-mails.
  Last night I had to run the show by myself, cause my co-host wasn't able to participate unfortunately. It was kind of stressful in some occasions, but I want to believe I did a good job in general. We had listeners from many countries once more, and from a point and on a very lively and jolly chatbox. 
 We did our usual music quiz once more, and we gave as a prize a downloable digital copy of the album The Clockwork Fable by Gandalf's Fist. The winner of the quiz was 'Filaraki', who since last night is the happy owner of the album I mentioned.
  As for the music, take a look here if you are interested:
Part 1: ARCANE: Promises / ABSOLACE: I am, so I will / RIVERSIDE: I turned you down / TOOL: Aenima.
Part 2: IAN GILLAN: She tears me down / RORY GALLAGHER: Tatoo’d lady / WHITESNAKE: Medicine man / AC DC: You shook me all night long / JUDAS PRIEST: Rocka Rolla. 
The Listener's Happy Hour:
Part 1: ERIC BURDON & WAR: Paint it black (music quiz) / IT’S A BEAUTIFUL DAY: Bombay calling / ROGER GLOVER: The Bargain basement / DEEP PURPLE: Above & beyond / BLACK SABBATH: Falling off the edge of the world. Part 2: THIS MORTAL COIL: The Jeweller / ILLUSION: Madonna blue / SILHOUETTE: When snow’s falling down / AIRBAG: Killer.
 I would like to thank all those who chose to spend their Sunday evening listening to Prog & Roll, hoping you had some nice time. Prog & Roll will be on air again on Sunday the 3rd of July.
Thank you very much! :-)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment