Saturday, September 24, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.171

Hello all!:-)
After almost 2 months of absence, my weekly Juke Box post is back. Here, I am writting my weekly Top-5 songlist for you, together with the YT links for the songs in it, so you can have an idea.
So, for this week here are the 5 songs I chose as the best ones:
ARENA: Sirens (Pride - 1996)
NIGHTWISH: Sleeping Sun (Oceanborn - 1998)
TOM SLATTER: Mother's Been Talking to Ghosts Again (Three Rows of Teeth - 2013)
JETHRO TULL: Heavy Horses (Heavy Horses - 1978)
DIFFERENT LIGHT: Eternal Return (Parts 1-6) (The Burden of Paradise - 2016)
Here are the YT links for the songs in my list. (The ones I could find at least). Unfortunatelly I couldn't find the songs by Tom Slatter and Different Light. Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend!
Thank you. :-)
ARENA: Sirens
NIGHTWISH: Sleeping Sun
JETHRO TULL: Heavy Horses


No comments:

Post a Comment