Wednesday, September 14, 2016

IAN ANDERSON performing 'The Best of Jethro Tull' live in Athens (1/10/2016)

If you are living or visiting Athens as a tourist, here's a concert you shouldn't miss!
The legendary Ian Anderson, the heart & soul of Jethro Tull will give a single live performance on Saturday the 1st of October in Athens. The concert is entitled as 'The Best of Jethro Tull', so we get a main idea of what to expect.
I have seen Jethro Tull on stage enough times in the past, (4 times I think), but I will definitely attend this concert. I already bought my ticket, and I can't wait!
Speaking of tickets, there are some still available, as far as I know at least, and the prices are between 30 - 45€.
Myself, I bought the 45€ ticket, and I will be sitting in the 4th row from the stage.
In case you are interested, here’s the link for the tickets: 
https://www.viva.gr/tickets/music/texnopoli/the-best-of-jethro-tull-by-ian-anderson/?categories=music 

No comments:

Post a Comment