Saturday, December 3, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.180

  After a week's break, my usual Saturday 'Juke Box' post is back again.
In case you are wondering, this post is my weekly Top-5 songlist, especially for you. From all the songs I am listening during each week, I pick 5 and post them here.
So, for this last week, these are the songs I chose as the best ones:
FISH: High Wood (A Feast of Sequences - 2013) 
SUPERTRAMP: Lord is it Mine (Breakfast in America - 1979)
THE NEAL MORSE BAND: Broken Sky / Long Day (Reprise) (The Similitude of a Dream - 2016)
THE COLIN TENCH PROJECT: And so, Today (Hair in a G-String - 2016)
VAN MORRISON: Santa Fe, Beautiful Obsession (Wavelength - 1978)
By clicking on the following YouTube links you will be able to listen to the songs in my list and have an idea. I couldn't find the Supertramp's studio version of Lord is it Mine, so I added the one of Rodger Hodgon that I found in YT, which is the same actually.
Enjoy!
FISH: High Wood
RODGER HODSON: Lord is it Mine
THE NEAL MORSE BAND: Broken Sky/Long Day (Reprise)
THE COLIN TENCH PROJECT: And so, Today
VAN MORRISON: Santa Fe, Beautiful Obsession


No comments:

Post a Comment