Saturday, April 1, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.190

Hi all!
After a rather long break, my usual Juke Box post is back. 
Here, I am writing the 5 songs that I chose as best ones among all the songs I've listened to during the week.
So, here's my Top-5 song list for this week :
QUEEN: Don't Stop Me Now (Jazz - 1978)
RORY GALLAGHER: I Fall Apart (Rory Gallagher - 1971)
CLIVE NOLAN: The Tide of Wealth (Alchemy - 2013)
UFO: Martian Landscape (No Heavy Petting - 1976)
THIS WINTER MACHINE: After Tomorrow Comes (The Man who Never was - 2017)
I will conclude this post, by adding the YouTube links for the songs in my list. Just click on the links and listen to them. So simple!
Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend!
Thank you!
QUEEN: Don't Stop Me Now
RORY GALLAGHER: I Fall Apart
CLIVE NOLAN: The Tide of Wealth
UFO: Martian Landscape
THIS WINTER MACHINE: After Tomorrow Comes

No comments:

Post a Comment