Saturday, May 27, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.194

Hello all!
After a long break, my usual weekly Top-5 song list is back.              
I listened to lots of songs during this week, so it wasn't easy to pick just 5.
But I think that the following songs are maybe the best ones:
QUEEN: Don't stop me now (Jazz - 1978)
TREES: Geordie (On the shore - 1970)
MOSTLY AUTUMN: Sight of day (Sight of day - 2017)
SIVERT HOYEM: Give it a whirl (Long slow distance - 2011)
NAVARONE: Free together (Oscillation - 2017)
I will conclude this post as usual, by adding the YouTube links for the songs I have in my list. In case you are interested, just click on the links and listen to them. Unfortunately I couldn't find the album version of Free together by Navarone.
Enjoy!
QUEEN: Don't stop me now
TREES: Geordie
MOSTLY AUTUMN: Sight of day
SIVERT HOYEM: Give it a whirl

No comments:

Post a Comment