Saturday, July 22, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.199

Hello all!
As you probably realised, I am not writing new things on my blog lately, and the reason is that I am on holidays. But I couldn't skip my usual Saturday's Juke Box post, which is - as most of you know - my weekly Top-5 song list.
I listened to lots of music during this week, and these are the songs I picked as my best ones:
BAROCK PROJECT: Alone (Detachment - 2017)
DAVID COVERDALE: Only My Soul (Northwinds - 1978)
MOSTLY AUTUMN: Sight of Day (Sight of Day - 2017)
IRON MAIDEN: Wasted Years (Somewhere in Time - 1986)
NIGHTWISH: Elan (Endless Forms Most Beautiful - 2015)
I will concude this post by adding the YT links of the songs in my list.
Well, the ones I could find at least.
Just click on the links and enjoy the music! :-)
DAVID COVERDALE: Only My Soul
MOSTLY AUTUMN: Sight of Day
IRON MAIDEN: Wasted Years
NIGHTWISH: Elan

No comments:

Post a Comment