Saturday, January 27, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.213

Hello all!
Another Saturday morning is here, therefore it is time to write down my weekly Top-5 song list for you.
I listened to lots of music during the week, so once more I wasn't sure which songs to pick for my list. I think that the following ones are definitely some of the best I've listened to...
ELOY: Poseidon's Creation (Ocean - 1977)
KAYAK: La Peregrina (Seventeen - 2018)
GREEN ON RED: 16 Ways (Gas Food Lodging - 1985)
QUEEN: My Fairy King (Queen - 1973)
DONOVAN: Atlantis (Barabajagal - 1969)
If you are interested t listen to the songs in my list, just click on the following YoyTube links:
ELOY: Poseidon's Creation
KAYAK: La Peregrina
GREEN ON RED: 16 Ways
QUEEN: My Fairy King
DONOVAN: Atlantis
Enjoy the music and have a great weekend.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment