Saturday, January 20, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.212

Hello all!
  Today is Saturday again, and before anything else, I decided to sit down and write my weekly Top-5 song list for you.
  I listened to lots and lots of music during this week, from many different genres and sub-categories, as you will realize by looking at my list.
  After giving some thought on the matter, I decided that the best songs I've listened during the week are the following ones:
KAYAK: Walk Through Fire (Seventeen - 2018)
JOE COCKER: A Whiter Shade of Pale (Luxury You Can Afford - 1978) 
MADRUGADA: What's on Your Mind? (Madrugada - 2008)
JUDAS PRIEST: Victim of Changes (Sad Wings of Destiny - 1976)
PSYCHOTIC WALTZ: My Grave (Bleeding - 1996)
  I will conclude my post as always, by adding the YT links for the songs included in my list. Just click on each link and listen to them. Enjoy!
KAYAK: Walk Through Fire
JOE COCKER: A Whiter Shade of Pale
MADRUGADA: What's on Your Mind?
JUDAS PRIEST: Victim of Changes
PSYCHOTIC WALTZ: My Grave


No comments:

Post a Comment