Saturday, May 5, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.224

Hello everybody!
  Another fine Saturday morning is here, therefore it is time to write my weekly Top-5 song list for you.
This week was a rather busy one, so I couldn't enjoy as much music as I would like to.
From all the songs I've listened to, I picked the following as my best ones:
MARILLION: Blind Curve (Misplaced Childhood - 1986)
PINK FLOYD: Not now John (The Final Cut - 1983)
ALICE COOPER: Steven (Welcome to my Nightmare - 1975)
THE FLOWER KINGS: Train to Nowhere (Back in the World of Adventures - 1995)
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: The Heart of Every Country (Mankind/The Crafty Ape - 2012)
If you are interested to listen to the songs, just click on the following YT links and enjoy!
Thank you!
MARILLION: Blind Curve
PINK FLOYD: Not now John
THE FLOWER KINGS: Train to Nowhere
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: The Heart of Every Country

No comments:

Post a Comment