Saturday, March 28, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.121

  All those who are following or checking from time to time my blog, know that on every Saturday  I'm posting my weekly Top-5 songlist. Despite my very busy schedule this week, I found enough time to listen to music. And because there is no Prog & Roll radio show tomorrow, I had nothing to prepare. So, as you'll see from my list, this week I chose to listen to different styles of music than usual, which means no Prog at all!
And without further ado, these are my best songs for this week:
QUEEN: Innuendo (Innuendo - 1991)
BOB DYLAN: Isis (Desire - 1976)
TED NUGENT: Stranglehold (Ted Nugent - 1976)
BAUHAUS: Silent Hedges (The Sky's Gone Out - 1982)
JOAN BAEZ: Sad-Eyed Lady of the Lowlands (Any Day Now - 1968)
I will conclude this post by adding a couple of videos with songs from my list in order to listen to.
So, here's the beautiful 'Sad-Eyes Lady of the Lowlands' by Joan Baez, and 'Innuendo' by Queen.
Enjoy the music, and have a great weekend!
Thank you for reading. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment