Saturday, March 7, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.118

Hey all!
It is a rainy and gloomy Saturday morning here in Athens, so I decided to sit down and write my
weekly Top-5 songlist once more.
I listened to lots and lots of music during this week, not only because I was preparing the playlist for tomorrow's Prog & Roll radio show, but also for my own pleasure.
I had 7-8 songs in my mind which could easily fit in the list, but since I have to write only 5, I listen to them more carefully, and here are the ones I chose as best:
HULDRA: Ursidae (Momuments, Monoliths - 2013)
STEVEN WILSON: 3 Years Older (Hand.Cannot.Erase - 2015)
GENESIS: Supper's Ready - Live 1973 (Genesis Archive Box Set - 1998)
THIS MORTAL COIL: I Come and Stand at Every Door (Blood - 1991)
SALANDER: Aldri Sakleysi Er Farinn (The Fragility of Innocense - 2015)
I will conclude this post by adding 2 videos with songs from my list, so you can listen to them if you want to.
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment