Wednesday, March 4, 2015

PROG & ROLL radio show with Archonaut as guests. The Podcast...

 All of you who are reading my blog should know that from time to time I'm uploading some radio shows as podcasts. In the show we did on Sunday the 1st of March  we had "guests" on the chatbox the members of the German band 'Archonaut' (plus some more musicians from other bands as well).
 At one point the guys from Archonaut asked me if it would be possible to upload the show as a podcast, so they could download it, share it etc. And I promised them I will do it. So, here's one more Prog & Roll podcast for you, to listen and/or download if you want.
In case you want to check the playlist beforehand, just take a look on the post below.
You can find the podcast in this adress: http://chirb.it/bfMwB6
At the start you'll listen to the radio station's spot for a few seconds, and then Prog & Roll's intro spot.
After that you can enjoy more than 2 hours of music.
Enjoy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment