Saturday, October 31, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.142

Hello all!
Another very busy week came at an end, and here I am in order to write down my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
From all the songs I've listened during the week, I chose these as the best ones:
SCORPIONS: Fly to the Rainbow (Fly to the Rainbow - 1974)
GAZPACHO: The Cage (Demon - Deluxe Edition - 2014)
STEVEN WILSON: Ancestral (Hand.Cannot.Erase - 2015)
DAVID BOWIE: All the Madmen (The Man Who Sold the World - 1970)
SUBTERRANEAN MASQUERADE: Early Morning Mantra (The Great Bazaar - 2015)
By clicking on the following links you can listen to the songs I have in my list.
Enjoy the music! :-)
SCORPIONS: Fly to the Rainbow
GAZPACHO: The Cage
STEVEN WILSON: Ancestral
DAVID BOWIE: All the Madmen
SUBTERRANEAN MASQUERADE: Early Morning Mantra 

No comments:

Post a Comment