Saturday, October 3, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.138

Hello all!
One more Saturday morning is here, therefore it is time to write down my weekly Top-5 songlist.
During this very busy week of mine, I didn't have so much time to listen to lots of music, but despite that I picked the best 5 songs once more.
So, here's my weekly Top-5 songlist for you:
RORY GALLAGHER: Overnight Bag (Photo Finish - 1978)
BLIND GUARDIAN: At the Edge of Time (Beyond the Red Mirror - 2015)
VAN MORRISON: Take it Where You Find it (Wavelength - 1978)
PROCOL HARUM: Grand Hotel (Grand Hotel - 1973)
CARNATAKA: Road to Cairo (Secrets of Angels - 2015)
By clicking to the following links you'll be able to listen to the songs in my list:
RORY GALLAGHER: Overnight Bag
BLIND GUARDIAN: At the Edge of Time
VAN MORRISON: Take it Where You Find it
PROCOL HARUM: Grand Hotel
CARNATAKA: Road to Cairo
I hope you'll like the songs as well.
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend!
Thank you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment