Saturday, October 17, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.140

As I'm doing on (almost) every Saturday, here I am once more in order to write down my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
I had an extremely busy week once again, but despite that, I found some time to listen and enjoy music.
So, from all the songs I listened during the week, I picked the following 5 as my best ones:
MARILLION: Easter (Season's End - 1989)
ROY BUCHANAN: After Hours (Second Album - 1973)
LED ZEPPELIN: No Quarter (Houses of the Holy - 1973)
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: Hold on (No Sadness or Farewell - 2012)
PINK FLOYD: Echoes (Meddle - 1971)
By clicking on the following links, you will be able to listen to the songs in my list right away.
Enjoy the music, and have a very nice and relaxing weekend!
Thank you :-)
MARILLION: Easter
ROY BUCHANAN: After Hours
LED ZEPPELIN: No Quarter
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: Hold On
PINK FLOYD: Echoes


No comments:

Post a Comment