Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Blog's first birthday...

Good morning everybody!
Today is my Blog's first birthday!!! Yeah! :)
It was exactly one year ago, that I sat down and try to start this new thing, see how it works, and learn whatever I could from it.
Starting this, I had no idea how long it would last, and to be honest I still don't.
I remember that on the the first day I wrote 3 posts (!) because the main page seemed sooo empty. hehehe
In this last year I posted 250 posts, and the blog achieved almost 12.000 pageviews, which is very good number in my opinion. I hope I will continue writing posts, and people will continue visiting, reading, commenting etc.
I want to thank all of you who are visiting here and reading the things I'm posting.
Be sure I will continue doing whatever I can to keep this place interesting, nice and friendly...
And since I'm writing about this blog, here are a few hints:
1. You don't have to be a member in order to write a comment. Anybody can leave a comment here, and it is easy and quick.
2. On the left side you can see a small panel with the 'labels' I put on the posts. By clicking on a specific label, you will be able to see only the posts of this category.
3. If any of you has any suggestions, recommendations etc, please send me an e mail here: giwrgospagrati@gmail.com
Thank you very much again for visiting this blog because otherwise it would be meaningless to write here.
If nobody is reading it, what's the point of writing, right?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GFREEDOM'S SPOT!

2 comments:

  1. All the best George. Thank you for your tireless efforts

    ReplyDelete