Saturday, May 3, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.90

Hello everybody!
Since today is Saturday I'm writing here my Top-5 songs for the week as usual.
This time I had many great options and it was really hard to pick only 5 songs.
The last 3-4 days I listened to lots of music because I was prepearing the playlist for the radio's music marathon which will happen tomorrow, and in this playlist I included some of my all time favorite songs. That's the reason I really struggled in order to chose only 5 for today's 'Juke Box'.
So, without further delay here's this week's Top-5 songlist:
BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST: She Said (Once Again - 1971)
LISA GERRARD: Largo (The Mirror Pool - 1995)
SCORPIONS: Fly to the Rainbow (Fly to the Rainbow - 1974)
THIS MORTAL COIL: I Come & Stand at every door (Blood - 1991)
VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR: Childlike Faith in Childhood's End (Still Life - 1976)
And as usual I'll conclude this post with a couple of videos from my Top-5 list.
Enjoy the music, and have a great weekend!
Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment