Saturday, May 31, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.94

Since today it's Saturday once again, here I am with my usual 'Juke Box' post, which is actually my weekly Top-5 songlist.
 I listen to lots of music this week, but this time it was mostly Prog. So as you can realise my Top-5 is full of Prog or Prog-related songs.
 At the end of the post I will add 2 videos from songs in my Top-5 list in order for you to listen if you want.
So without further ado, these are my best 5 songs for this week:
PROCOL HARUM: A Salty Dog (A Salty Dog - 1969)
ESPERS: Rosemary Lane (The Weed Tree - 2005)
CICCADA: She Went for Love (Dekameron- Ten days in 100 Novellas - 2011)
BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST: She Said (Once Again - 1971)
VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR: Every Bloody Emperor (Present - 2005)
And here are the two songs I picked for today.
Enjoy the music everybody, and have a nice weekend!
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment