Saturday, March 14, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.119

Hello all!
As I usually do on Saturday mornings, here I am once more in order to write down my best 5 songs for this week.
Despite my busy schedule, I found enough time to listen to music, and once more I had some problems picking only 5 songs for my list.
But after a few listenings, I decided that my weekly Top-5 is this:
PORCUPINE TREE: Anesthetise (Fear of a blank planet - 2007)
RAINBOW: Stargazer (Rising - 1976)
BLACK SABBATH: Heaven & Hell (Heaven & Hell - 1980)
STEVEN WILSON: Ancestral (Hand.Cannot.Erase - 2015)
SIMON & GARFUNKEL: The only living boy in New York (Bridge over troubled water - 1970)
I will conclude this post by adding 2 videos with songs from my list for you.
Enjoy the music, and have a wonderful weekend!
Thank you. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment