Friday, May 15, 2015

The King of Blues is Dead...

I'm very sad to announce that B.B King died a few hours ago at the age of 89.
 His attorney, Brent Bryson, told The Associated Press that B.B King died peacefully in his sleep at 9:40 p.m. PDT.
During his long career, he recorded a huge amount of albums, worked with some legendary musicians, and gave thousands of concerts.
I feel really glad of having the chance to see him on stage once, about 25 years ago.
There is no point trying to write something about his career, because if you make a small research on the internet, you'll find thousands of pages dedicated to him.
One of the last really legendary muscians is no longer living on this Earth.
R.I.P B.B King, you will always be remembered...

P.S: Because YouTube isn't allow me to upload a video here, I'll just put a couple of links, so click on them in order to listen to the songs.
Thank you.
B.B King & Bobby Bland: The Thrill is Gone
B.B King Eric Clapton & George Benson: Rock me Baby
B.B King & Luciano Pavarotti: The Thrill is Gone
B.B King: Sweet Little Sixteen

No comments:

Post a Comment