Saturday, May 23, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No. 127

Here I am again on this fine Saturday morning, in order to write down my weekly top-5 songlist.

I listened to lots of music during this week, and once more it wasn't easy to decide which songs I'll add to this list.
 After listening to a few songs over and over again, I decided that the best 5 songs for this week are the following ones:
BIG BIG TRAIN: Swan Hunter (English Electric Vol.2 - 2013)
JEFFERSON AIRPLANE: Wooden Ships (Volunteers - 1969)
GENESIS: Firth of Fifth (Selling England by the Pound - 1973)
IRON MAIDEN: Hallowed be Thy Name (The number of the Beast - 1982)
GALAHAD: Mein Herz Brennt (Mein Herz Brennt EP - 2014)
Because YouTube isn't allow me to add videos, I'm adding a couple of links with songs from my list, in case you would like to listen to them.
Have a nice weekend! :-)
JEFFERSON AIRPLANE: Wooden Ships
GENESIS: Firth of Fifth

No comments:

Post a Comment