Saturday, September 5, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.134

Hello all! :-)
After almost a month, my weekly 'Juke Box' post is back.
Here I write my best 5 songs for the week, followed by videos, in case you are interested to listen to them right away.
So these are my best songs for this week:
PENDRAGON: Paintbox (The Masquerade Overture - 1996)
TALISMA: Dementia (Chromium - 2005)
QUEEN: The Millionaire Waltz (A Day at the Races -1976)
SHADOW CIRCUS: Overture (On a Dark & Stormy Night - 2012)
JUDAS PRIEST: Dreamer Deceiver (Sad Wings of Destiny - 1976)
In the following links you can listen to the songs in my list. The only exception is the song 'Dementia' by the Canadian band Talisma, which I couldn't find on YouTube.
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend!
PENDRAGON: Paintbox
QUEEN: The Millionaire Waltz
SHADOW CIRCUS: Overture
JUDAS PRIEST: Dreamer Deceiver

No comments:

Post a Comment