Saturday, September 19, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.136

  One more Saturday morning came, therefore it is time to write here my usual weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
  It was an extremely busy week this one, so I couldn't find the time to listen to as much music I would like. But despite that, I will post my Top-5 list once more, which is very mixed as you will see.
So, for this last week, these are my 5 best songs:
MUSE: Stackholm Syndrom (Absolution - 2003)
CLASH: London Calling (London Calling - 1979)
IRON MAIDEN: Blood Brothers (Brave New World - 2003)
MARILLION: Grendel (B'sides themselves - 1988)
DAVID BOWIE: Port of Amsterdam (Pin Ups - 1973)
 In the following links you can find the songs from my list, in order to listen to them if you want to.
Enjoy the music! :-)
MUSE: Stockholm Syndrom
CLASH: London Calling
IRON MAIDEN: Blood Brothers
MARILLION: Grendel
DAVID BOWIE: Port of Amsterdam

No comments:

Post a Comment