Saturday, November 5, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.177

Hello all! :-)
We have a beautiful & sunny Saturday morning here in Athens, and before going out to enjoy the sunshine, I decided to sit down and write my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
I listened to many songs during the week, most of them classics as you will realize by checking my list.
So, for this week, these are my best 5 songs:
DIRE STRAITS: Romeo & Juliet (Making Movies - 1980)
HAYWARD & LODGE: Remember Me (Blue Jays - 1975)
QUEEN: In the Lap of the Gods...Revisited (Sheer Heart Attack - 1974)
COLIN TENCH PROJECT: Can't See it any Other Way (Hair in a G-String - 2016)
MANFRED MANN'S EARTH BAND: Solar Fire (Solar Fire - 1973)
By clicking on the following YT links you will be able to listen to the songs in my list right away. I couldn't find the song 'Can't see it any other way', but I found a shorter version promo video instead.
Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend!
DIRE STRAITS: Romeo & Juliet
HAYWARD & LODGE: Remember Me
QUEEN: In the Lap of the Gods...Revisited
 COLIN TENCH PROJECT: Can't See it any Other Way
MANFRED MANN'S EARTH BAND: Solar Fire 

No comments:

Post a Comment