Saturday, January 7, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.182

Hello all!
This is the first 'Juke Box' post of 2017, so I tried to include some really good songs for you. As many of you know already, on almost every Saturday morning I am writing here my weekly Top-5 songlist.
So, from all the songs I've listened to during this week, I chose the following as the best ones:
GAZPACHO: The Cage (Bonus Track) (Demon - 2014)
IRON MAIDEN: Blood Brothers (Brave New World - 2000)
RED BAZAR: Queen of the Night Part.1 (Tales from the Bookcase - 2016)
TIGER MOTH TALES: The Quest for Beauty (Story Tellers Part. 1 - 2015)
METALLICA: Atlas Rise! (Hardwired... to Self Destruct - 2016)
By clicking on the following YouTube links you will be able to listen to the songs in my list right away.
Enjoy! 😎
GAZPACHO: The Cage
IRON MAIDEN: Blood Brothers
RED BAZAR: Queen of the Night
TIGER MOTH TALES: The Quest for Beauty
METALLICA: Atlas Rise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment