Saturday, February 11, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.185

Hello all!
Today it is Saturday, therefore it is time to write down (once more) my usual weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
I listened to lots of songs during this week, from many different genres and sub-categories, as you will realise by taking a look at my Top-5 list.
So, for this week, these are the songs I chose as my best ones:
OPETH: The Seventh Sojourn (Sorceress - 2016)
SUPERTRAMP: A Soapbox Opera (Crisis? What Crisis? - 1975)
TIM BUCKLEY: Phantasmagoria in Two (Goodbye & Hello - 1967)
MIKE OLDFIELD: Return to Ommadawn Pt.1 (Return to Ommadawn - 2017)
THE 5TH DIMENSION: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine in (The Age of Aquarius - 1969)
I will conclude this post as usual, by adding the YouTube links from of the songs that I have in my list, so you can listen to them right away if you want to. I couldn't find Mike Oldfield's nor Supertramp's songs though.
Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend!
OPETH: The Seventh Sojourn
TIM BUCKLEY: Phantasmagoria in Two
THE 5TH DIMENSION: Aquarius / Let the Sunshine in

No comments:

Post a Comment