Saturday, February 25, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.187

Hello all!
Another Saturday morning is here, so it is a good time to post here my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
During this week I listened to lots of music, mostly because I was trying to "build" Prog & Roll's playlist for tomorrow. For that reason, most of the songs in the list are included in tomorrow's radio show as well.
So, for this week, these are my best songs:
DEEP PURPLE: Perfect Strangers (Perfect Strangers - 1984)
BIG BIG TRAIN: Judas Unrepentant (English Electric Pt.2 - 2012)
JUDAS PRIEST: Dreamer Deceiver (Sad Wings of Destiny - 1976)
ROXY MUSIC: If there is Something - Live (Viva Roxy! - 1978)
AYREON: The Day that the World Breaks Down (The Source - 2017) (Album's official release date: 28/4/2017)
I will conclude this post by adding the youTube links for the songs in my list. So, in case you are interested, you can listen to them right away.
Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend!
DEEP PURPLE: Perfect Strangers
BIG BIG TRAIN: Judas Unrepentant
JUDAS PRIEST: Dreamer Deceiver
ROXY MUSIC: If there is Something - Live
AYREON: The Day that the World Breaks Down 

No comments:

Post a Comment