Saturday, June 24, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.197

Hi all!
Despite the very busy schedule I have lately, I always try to find some time to listen to music. This week has been an extremely busy one, so I couldn't listen as much music as I would love to, but I managed to make a Top-5 song list for you.
So, for this week, these are the songs I chose as the best ones:
CREDO: The Letter (Rhetoric - 2005)
CELLAR NOISE: Temple (Alight - 2017)
EDGAR BROUGHTON BAND: Hotel Room (Edgar Broughton Band - 1971/2004 re-issue)
BLACK SABBATH: Heaven & Hell (Heaven & Hell - 1980)
ARLO GUTHRIE: Cooper's Lament (Last of the Brooklyn Cowboys - 1973)
If you are interested to listen to the songs in my list, just click on the following YouTube links.
Have a nice weekend!
Thank you!
CREDO: The Letter
CELLAR NOISE: Temple
EDGAR BROUGHTON BAND: Hotel Room
BLACK SABBATH: Heaven and Hell
ARLO GUTHRIE: Cooper's Lament

No comments:

Post a Comment