Saturday, November 11, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.207

Hello all!
  After a week's break, my usual weekly Top-5 song list is back once more.
  This week I listened to lots of music, so once more it wasn't easy to choose only 5 songs.
Even now I'm not sure if these are the best of all.
  So, here's some of the best songs I've listened to, during the week:
INNERSPACE: Tree of Life (Rise - 2017)
NICK CAVE: Henry Lee (Murder Ballads - 1996)
CELLAR NOISE: Temple (Alight - 2017)
PROCOL HARUM: The Only One (Novum - 2017)
MARILLION: She Chameleon (Fugazi - 1984)
I will conclude this post as usual, by adding the YouTube links for the songs included in my list.
INNERSPACE: Tree of Life
NICK CAVE: Henry Lee
CELLAR NOISE: Temple
PROCOL HARUM: The Only One
MARILLION: She Chameleon
In case you are interested, just click on the links above, and listen to the songs.
Enjoy the music folks!
Have a great weekend!
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment