Friday, June 8, 2018

Prog n Roll radio show welcomes Spriggan Mist and presents their new album The Portal. (10/6/2018)

Hello all!
  I am writing this piece to inform you that on this Sunday (10/6/2018), the members of the English Prog-Folk band Spriggan Mist will be on Prog n Roll's chatbox as our special guests.
  If you are not familiar with the band, I should tell you that I also had no idea about them until a month ago. Then, I found a copy of their new album, named as The Portal, which I really enjoyed, and I decided to contact the band and invite them to Prog n Roll. 
  The Portal is their 5th studio album, and it has a really enjoyable modern Folk Rock (or Prog Folk if you like) sound. They have both male and female vocals, and their compositions are very interesting, to say the least.
 When I was listening to the album, the band that came to my mind was Mostly Autumn, in their older albums.
  So, on Sunday evening, we are going to have some of their members on our chatbox, and they will be chatting with us and our listeners as we will be listening to music altogether.
  From our behalf, we prepared a rather melodic (and kind of  Folky) playlist, that is including 6 songs from The Portal. That way, everybody will have the chance to listen to their music and form a personal opinion.
 Also, we are going to have our usual music quiz once more, and the winner will take as prize a CD copy of The Portal, signed by the band.
  I have a very good feeling about this show to be honest, because they look like cool and friendly people, that I believe are going to match perfectly with the warm and fun atmosphere of  Prog n Roll's chatbox.
  So, if on Sunday evening you will be in the mood for some good music and a very friendly company, tune in and listen to Prog n Roll.
 The show begins at 20.00 UK time and it is a live bilingual broadcast. You can listen to Prog n Roll online, by clicking on the following link: www.justincaseradio.com
I hope to “see” you there.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment