Saturday, September 8, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.231

Hello all!
  After almost 1.5 months, my usual Saturday "Jukebox" post is back. Those who are following my blog know that almost on every Saturday morning I am posting here my weekly Top-5 song list for you. The list is followed by the YT links, so you can listen to the songs immediately, assuming that you are interested of course...
So, from all the songs I've listened to during this week, these are the ones I chose:
TONY BANKS: Prelude to a Million Years (5 - 2018)
NEIL YOUNG: Like a Hurricane (American Stars & Bars - 1977)
MAGGIE BELL: A Woman Left Lonely (Queen of the Night - 1974)
LOREENA McKENNITT: Sun, Moon and Stars (Lost Souls - 2018)
BLUES PILLS: Lady in Gold (Lady in Gold - 2016)
By clicking on the following YT links you will be able to listen to the songs that are included in my list.
Enjoy the music and have a great Weekend.
Thank you!
TONY BANKS: Prelude to a Million Years
NEIL YOUNG: Like a Hurricane
MAGGIE BELL: A Woman Left Lonely
LOREENA McKENNITT: Sun, Moon and Stars
BLUES PILLS: Lady in Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment